Tuesday, August 20, 2013

TO MY BUKKY: THE MESSAGE YOU ALWAYS ASKED FOR

She's the craziest of all
Yet the rarest in sweetness.
Her heart is made of gold,
Her mind as white as snow.

She paces around like a restless angel looking for who to bless
She's a fighter, she's a lover,
Her wildness is like fire,
Her innocence like the snow white dove

In troubles she stays still and calm
As still as the waters of Meribah.
She's a beauty so hard to ignore,
Doggedly dedicated, she'll pull you through.

Oh! We will miss you dearly
Oluwaubukunola Ebunola Oyinlola Turner
I will miss you warmly my Kenna sweetheart
You're one in a gazillion, a girlfriend I never had.

Thank you for all you've taught me
Thank you for living out your life
Thank you for the love you've shown family and friends
And one more thing my dear baby,
As always; you looked gorgeous in that wine monostrap dress and the pink plastic Burberry sandal.

You sure got to sleep like I asked you to,
A long, long sleep I didn't ask you to
Till someday we'll see again
And I know your prayers were answered
Rest still sweetheart, till we meet at the Lord's feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment